Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Plan in Action

I forgot to make this posting last week . . . here's how I put it on support site:

"On my way to Los Angeles International Airport today (LAX) to pick up BIL, I snapped this shot. Okay: (1) I know we're not supposed to talk on our cellphones while driving in California now, but they never said anything about snapping photos; (2) It was a little tricky and the driver was probably like, "Why is this flash going off in the car behind me?" -- it was my Canon, not my cell phone -- but OH WELL; (3) I couldn't drive AND flip the bird AND take the picture at the same time . . . SO I took the picture, and then I worked a little Photoshop magic tonight by taking the finger out of my first picture and putting it onto the new picture of the car and its bumper stickers. Also, I added a PINK arrow commenting on one of the stickers."




And to whomever the anonymous poster was before who told me that pink duct tape was vandalism: I know. That's why I personally will not use it. Ultimately, I am a total rule follower personality type and don't want to break the law. I carry it symbolically in my car, and I find flipping off the sticker and taking a picture more expedient anyway. It was just an idea that hurting women came up with, and how we each decide to carry though with The Plan is up us.


No comments: